It starts with a small drip, which taken as a one-off, might seem harmless enough. You put a bucket under the leak and make a call to a roofer to complete some patch work. Then… it happens again, and again, and again, and before you know it, you’re drowning in leaks (and that’s before a hurricane whips through town and causes even more serious damage).
Leaky roofs are bad news, and that’s just the start of it. Traditional roof replacement costs can be expensive, add waste to the landfill, and require you to do it all over again in 10 or so years.
Fortunately, there’s a better way. With ASTEC® Re-Ply Roofing Systems, you can say goodbye to leaks, drips, energy inefficiency, and added expense and waste. With an ASTEC system, you’ll never need another roof again. Really.
5 Benefits of an ASTEC Roofing System
At Superior Seamless Solutions, we believe in quality workmanship that will stand the test of time. As the only authorized contractor for ASTEC Systems in Connecticut & Rhode Island, we’ve made it our mission to put an end to ponding, leaks, drips, and all of your roofing problems. Here’s what you need to know about ASTEC Roofs:
- They save you money – Traditional roofing systems are expensive and require you to tear them off and start all over again in as little as 10 years. With an ASTEC Roof, you will save 30 percent or more over traditional roofing costs. Even better? The ASTEC Re-Ply fluid can often be applied directly over most traditional roof substrates, thereby eliminating tear off, landfill fees, long facility disruptions, and reconstruction.
- They reduce the temperature of your roof – ASTEC roofs act as a UV solar shield for your building with their reflective nature and superior resistance to heat. In fact, they can reduce the temperature of your roof by up to 40 percent, minimize UV degradation, and reduce your energy bills by giving your A/C units some reprieve.
- They protect you from the elements – In CT & RI, mother nature throws us a lot of elements – wind, water, ocean salt spray, acid rain and other airborne contaminants can all wreak havoc on our roofs. With an ASTEC roof, you’ll experience seamless protection that comes with a 10 year renewable warranty.
- They reduce thermal shock – When buildings expand and contract due to fluctuations in temperatures, it can spell big trouble for traditional roofing systems because they may crack or be damaged by changing building conditions. Conversely, ASTEC roofs rely on an elastomeric flexible system that expands and contracts with the building as it heats and cools so problems caused by thermal shock are minimized.
- They give you peace of mind – A new roof is an investment, and one that should last. With an ASTEC roof, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you’re meeting (and exceeding) green efficiency standards as well as rest easy knowing your investment is protected. With a 10 or 15 year RENEWABLE Warranty, you can renew your roof at the warranty term for a fraction of the original cost, which is a whole lot better for your bottom line (and the landfill). Oh, and you don’t have to worry about leaks!
ASTEC Roofing Systems are energy efficient, renewable, and offer unbeatable protection from the elements. For an investment that lasts, choose ASTEC and choose us at Superior Seamless Solutions. We have more than 30 years of roofing and general contracting experience in New England and are the ASTEC roofing experts. Contact us today for a free roofing survey.
Superior Seamless Roofing
At Superior Seamless Roofing, we stand behind the very best commercial roofing systems, which is why we recommend ASTEC roofs to our commercial clients. As the only contractors in all of Connecticut authorized to install ASTEC roofing systems, we’re dedicated to equipping the United States with the best in commercial roofing as commercial roofing contractors.
Once you know the kind of roof coating you need for your application, you’ll want to find a brand or manufacturer that supplies quality roof coatings that provide your desired results. Our Expandothane is another product we recommend produced by Dow Chemical offers high corrosion resistance, hail resistance, excellent physical properties, and waterproofs your roof. Contact the experienced team at Superior Seamless Roofing if you are considering waterproofing your roof. We’ll make honest recommendations that fit your buildings needs.