The Expandothane roof system is completely seamless. No openings, no weak seams, no penetrating fastener holes and no thermal bridging. Expandothane forms a thermal blanket which controls movement (expansion and contraction) that tears apart other roofing systems. Decades of use prove these lightweight systems deliver superior energy efficiency, which outstanding and renewable performance. Additionally, Expandothane dries in seconds and can be walked on in minutes.
- Saves energy by reflecting heat
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Long-lasting waterproof seal
- Water resistant
- Excellent UV resistance
- No VOC’s
Expandothane provides superior adhesion to many substrates and provides absolute protection from water. It withstands ponding water, and out performs acrylic, urethane, asphalt and many other coatings and holds up against harsh UV rays. Unlike any other coating, Expandothane endures extreme climate conditions.
- Clean Substrate
- Totally seamless system = No risk of failed seam leaks
- Energy Saving! Reduces roof temperatures by 30-50 f
- Added structural integrity
- Superior weather protection in extreme conditions, including level 4 hail conditions
- Cost installed is less than traditional installations
- For existing buildings, minimal impact and disturbance during installation
- Certified by multiple national testing agencies and authorities
Superior Seamless Roofing
At Superior Seamless Roofing, we stand behind the very best commercial roofing systems, which is why we recommend ASTEC roofs to our commercial clients. As the only contractors in all of Connecticut authorized to install ASTEC roofing systems, we’re dedicated to equipping the United States with the best in commercial roofing as commercial roofing contractors.
Once you know the kind of roof coating you need for your application, you’ll want to find a brand or manufacturer that supplies quality roof coatings that provide your desired results. Our Expandothane is another product we recommend produced by Dow Chemical offers high corrosion resistance, hail resistance, excellent physical properties, and waterproofs your roof. Contact the experienced team at Superior Seamless Roofing if you are considering waterproofing your roof. We’ll make honest recommendations that fit your buildings needs.
Leave A Comment